From birth through adolescence, we help your child achieve and maintain optimal health with continuous, preventative care that takes into account his or her individual medical needs. Through routine examinations, nutrition counseling, and immunization, we aim to give your child a healthy start in life.
Continuous & Proactive Care
By providing continuous care, we build an intimate and historical understanding of your child’s medical needs. This deep knowledge allows us to diagnosis any health or developmental issues early and to take appropriate actions quickly.
- default_titlePreventative well-baby and well-child exams
- default_titleVaccines/Immunizations (Chickenpox, DTaP, Flu, HPV, Influenza, MMR, IPV, etc.)
- default_titleTreatment of acute and chronic childhood illnesses (asthma, allergies, diabetes, flu, etc.)
- default_titleAdministering allergy shots
- default_titleNutrition and dietary counseling (including breastfeeding support)
- default_titleSchool, sport and camp physicals
- default_titleSame day sick visits
- default_titleCounseling for children of all ages on safety and hygiene
- default_titleCounseling for teenagers on the effects of smoking and drug use
- Show More